Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Integrated Advisory Service: Breaking Through the Book Boundary to Serve Library Users, edited by Jessica E. Moyer


While I was downstairs reading, the doorbell rang this afternoon. I heard a truck driving away as I reached the front door. Looking down, I found a book size package on the step, which I brought inside and cut open. Inside, as I suspected, I found Integrated Library Service: Breaking Through the Book Boundary to Serve Library Users, edited by Jessica E. Moyer. I wrote Chapter 5 "Everything Popular Science" for this book that promotes helping library users choose all types of media at the library.

It is an honor to see my name among a group of well-known librarians, including my colleague Heather Booth. TWO CHEERS FOR THOMAS FORD. Lots of other cheers, too.

Now I need to take a little time looking it over. More later.

I made the on-the-fly catalog card using John Blyberg's Catalog Card Generator - just for fun.

No comments: