Saturday, July 11, 2009

With My Book at ABC-Clio


With My Book at ABC-Clio
Originally uploaded by ricklibrarian.
This is the day for which I have waited. My book is on sale at ALA! It is among the many titles on readers' advisory and library management at the Libraries Unlimited section of the ABC-Clio exhibit.

If you look over my right shoulder (left side of picture), you will see The Inside Scoop by Sarah Statz Cords. I seem to be right in front of all the Read On ... books. Sorry, Barry.

Bonnie said that ABC-Clio was serving champagne this afternoon. Could it have been to celebrate my book? Probably not.

2 comments:

Citizen Reader said...

I'll raise a glass of champagne to "Real Lives Revealed"! Congratulations! And what a great picture. You and the book both look spectacular. :)

Citizen Reader said...

Look at that beautiful book! (And it's a very nice picture of the author as well!) I sure hope it is getting the attention--and the champagne--that it deserves at the ABC-CLIO booth.