Friday, August 10, 2007

Use Blog Comments for Questions and Answers

I occasionally get reference questions in comments to this blog. I try to answer them. Sometimes another reader comes up with the answer, as in these comments to my review of Simon Schama's Power of Art.


David Wagner said...

Does anyone know the background music played in the "David" episode of The Power of Art. It was sublime.
Thanks


ricklibrarian said...

The PBS website for the series does not have any information on the music, though the box for the DVD might. Another idea is contact the series producers using the query form at http://www.pbs.org/wnet/powerofart/view.php?page=feedback


Anonymous said...

Hi,
It is great, isn't it! The name of the background peice in the David is Nisi Dominus in G Minor, RV 608: IV. Cum Dederit. I got my copy from iTunes. Enjoy!


Thanks to you, Anonymous.

No comments: