Sunday, October 08, 2006

Readers Advisory on the Web

I was trying to find something I saw the other day (unsuccessfully so far) when I came across Readers Advisory on Squidoo. I do not want to lose this link, as there several interesting website, especially Reader2. Reader2 appears to be a shared book suggestion website that is a little short on explanation and long on potential. I think it can also be used as a personal catalog. The shared data, of course, is only as good as the entries the members enter. So far, it looks like few people are actually saying much about why they recommend books.

Along the same lines, I saw in Librarian in Black a recommendation to a post at Stephen's Lighthouse, which lists more websites.

There seems to be no shortage of websites with reading advice. I now have to decide what advice I like.

No comments: