Friday, September 23, 2005

Request for Crop Walk Sponsors

With another hurricane bearing down on the Gulf Coast, this is a good time to ask for your help. I will be cropwalking in Downers Grove, Illinois for Church World Service on Sunday, October 16 and am in need of sponsors. This is my twelth Crop Walk, but the first for which I have my own Crop Walk web page. You may click here to get to my page and make a small donation.

Church World Service works to eradicate hunger and poverty and promote peace and justice in the US and around the world. The organization has posted statements about its hurricane relief efforts here. Click here for report on Church World Service from Charity Navigator.

The South Dupage Crop Walk through Downers Grove and Westmont is always well attended, but there is always room for more walkers. Join us if you can or join a Crop Walk in your region. Thanks.

No comments: